Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tonight's Dinner

I got home at a little before 9pm. Not wanting to bother myself with cooking something edible, i just scrounged for food. Here's what tonight's dinner consisted of:
  • Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt (Berry Mix Medley)
  • half a liter of water
  • 5 pcs of Pringles (original flavor) dipped in sour cream
  • leftover marshmallows

That certainly provided more variety compared to yesterday's dinner of ham and cheese sandwich downed with some pineapple-orange juice.

Unbelievable, but true. I have survived many a night without having a decent meal. Blame it on overtime and commute fatigue. Of course it does not help that I cannot immediately sleep. Bedtime is at 11pm and waking time is some 5-6 hours later.

Yawn. It's almost bedtime. Tomorrow is the last day of work. Finally. I'm surviving yet another week filled with stress and strange dinners.

No comments: