Thursday, January 10, 2008

My 2008 Wishlist

Every year, I like to draft my own wishlist just to see how many of them will be fulfilled at the end of the year. Of course, some of them get ticked off the list because I decided to buy them for myself. This is for my friends and family who will find it in the goodness of their hearts to fulfill these wishes for me :p :


For the kitchen:

  1. non-stick pans (various sizes)
  2. blender
  3. tongs and spatula with rubber tips/handles
  4. non-stick pots
  5. electric grill
  6. sandwich maker

Scents, etc

  1. body splash, body lotion, shower gel, anti-bacterial handwash or lotion from Bath and Bodyworks. favorite variants are pearberry, country apple, cool citrus and basil, cherry. others are also welcome though i prefer subtle and not-too-sweet scents.

Undergarments and Sleepwear

  1. tank tops or sando
  2. boxer shorts
  3. boyleg panties

For the mind:

  1. subscription to Reader's Digest or Cosmo magazine
  2. the 5 remaining books from the Chronicles of Narnia series by HarperTrophy Publishing(my friends gave me the 1st two and they plan to give it in installments...hahahaha)
  3. Dreams From My Father
  4. The Lonely Planet Guide to the Philippines
  5. 1000 Places To Go To Before You Die
  6. Food Trip by Claude Tayag
  7. Edith Hamilton's Mythology (I lent my copy and it was never returned)
  8. Wuthering Heghts (Signet classics)

For the techie in me:

  1. Canon digicam/DSLR
  2. laptop
  3. dual sim phone for my eload business
  4. an iPod cover for my ipod video 30GB
  5. mini tripod
  6. external hard drive
  7. CD-RWs
  8. a lomo camera with a fisheye lens

For the fashionista and kikay in me:

  1. bags, bags and more bags!!! - I never seem to have enough of them. Bags of all shapes and sizes will do, though i really prefer bags that have form (not flowy or formless, bags that can stand alone) and have a lot of pockets or partitions. Most of my bags are in neutral colors (black, brown, beige, white). Maybe it's time to have a shiny red bag! :)
  2. eyeshadow (I am partial to natural colors as well as blue, silver, gold, purple and hints of green)
  3. red shoes/sandals
  4. lipstick and lipgloss
  5. a set of makeup brushes
  6. hairdryer (with hot and cold air) - for that more polished hairstyle
  7. a simple black belt - make sure you get a long one :)
  8. earrings
  9. a charm bracelet

For my collections:

  1. stamp albums
  2. more stamps especially from Africa and South America
  3. coin albums
  4. coins
  5. postcards
  6. boxes to contain my postcards
  7. tourist maps

No comments: