Monday, February 18, 2008

Manyak Monday

11 February 2008. I was never prepared to witness something like this on a Monday morning.

The guy sitting across me had fine features: aquiline nose, nice eyes, muscular built. In one of the jeepney's stops, two women got inside the jeep and sat beside the good-looking guy. The girl sitting beside the guy wore an off-shoulder blouse. I happen to notice that the guy kept looking on the girl's shoulder. I even checked if he was checking out the girl's boobs. It didn't seem that way though. Still, the guy kept looking at the girl's shoulder, so I thought this was weird. As the jeep continued to lurch, the guy started elbowing the girl and she in turn, elbowed back. The girl was obviously annoyed. My mom and I both raised our eyebrows. Mama couldn't contain her disgust and blurted, "Simpleng manyak!". I wanted to throw my heavy bag at him

Finally, the girl got off in Muñoz. The guy kept looking way after she got off. Eewwww. I cannot believe that guys could easily get turned on by just a small piece of flesh. I would understand boobs or legs, but the shoulder?!?! C'mon!!! Ewwww.

18 February 2008. Evening. On the north-bound MRT, I saw a big girl in full tennis gear: white jacket over a purple shirt, white mini skirt, trainers, a tennis racket and a bag. Nothing wrong, except that the girl was not sitting properly!!! Instead of feet flat on the floor, she was on tiptoes!!! From the coach's big glass window right across her, i could see her panty!!! Eeewwww. It did not help that there were two men standing across her obviously enjoying the view. Double eeewwww.

I started my day with a nangmamanyak and ended it with a namamanyak. Eewwww.

No comments: