Saturday, December 15, 2007

Welcome To My World!

Today, I have decided to start a new blog, albeit on a whim. I already have one in Multiply but I've only posted a few, including the articles that I wrote for the Supplements Section of the Philippine Star a few moons ago. The rest are products of constant writing and rewriting, the experience, reminiscent of writing a formal theme for school.

This blog will hopefully contain more entries that are more laid back and less "formal". Just random thoughts, really.

I would like to write more frequently, just to keep my mind working. I have always loved words and I am constantly challenged with what I can do with them. I know I can write, but I just do not know if I am writing well enough. So, in the spirit of learning (and dealing with stress), I will let my fingers type away. :)

This is actually an exercise/means of self-expression. It would be a big help if you share your thoughts as well. :)

Cheers to more blog entries! Welcome to my world! :)

No comments: